 Space / 32278
Re: 3vil Skull Drive etc. (was Re: Jeff Szklennik's T'Kunce Drive IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mike Thorn wrote:
   Okay, that’s the second time I’ve seen those little pink flowery things. Just what exactly are those, now?

-Mike

http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x179

1x1x2/3 with scala base. Also found as part of the machine guns on the Red Baron and Sopwith Camel sets. I’m in search of the one I lost at the moment.

-Brian