 Space / 31887
31886  |  31888
Subject:
2 More (was Re: Jeff Szklennik's T'Kunce Drive IRL)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 02:49:44 GMT

As promised in the first post in this thread, I have a couple more colour variations for your enjoyment. I figured I’d keep them in the same thread for ease of finding them later. Here’s the trans-yellow version:

Note the ‘fat pipes’ around the centre in the horizontal plane.

And, here’s the trans-green version:

Peace and drive,

Professor Whateverly