 Space / 31929
Re: A very special floating head christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 22:26:46 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Ah, Dr Terrible. As I suspected, something terrible this way comes. It is, of course awesome how you use overexposure to an advantage.

You’re quite the thinker

Methinks, therefore, me is. Thank you for noting it. I tried not thinking and found that I never had an answer to the question “What was I thinking?”

The article is most informative and amusing. Some floating heads are just what I need to spruce up the place.

Why thank you, floating heads are just the thing you need.

You know it.

Peace and dismembodiment,

Somewhere on the way to saying ‘disembodiment’ I managed to coin a new ‘portemanteau’(1) word from ‘dismember’ and ‘embodiment’. I couldn’t have simply misspelt it ;-)

Peace and coinage,

Professor Whateverly

(1) Lewis Carroll was a prolific creator of such words. cf. Jabberwocky