 Space / 31998
31997  |  31999
Subject:
Wait a sec... WHOSE Q-wing?!? (was: A very special floating head christmas)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 18:13:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   Hey great idea to make a how-to! Wait that was my idea.

   Stop stealing other’s ideas and finish the alphabet project. either that, or you can mail me the q-wing.

Dude, the Q is totally mine. Jon said so.