 Space / 31955
Re: A very special floating head christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 02:41:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tim Deering wrote:
   Hello pasty humans,

Fads are cool, and this is the fad to rule all fads, if it was a fad, which it should be.

Hey great idea to make a how-to! Wait that was my idea.

And great name for the post! Wait that was my idea.

Stop trying to take credit from Tim. Jon you know full well that Tim has more lego talent in his pinky than you do in your entire body. Stop stealing other’s ideas and finish the alphabet project. either that, or you can mail me the q-wing.