 Space / 32001
Re: Wait a sec... WHOSE Q-wing?!? (was: A very special floating head christmas)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:10:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
Hey great idea to make a how-to! Wait that was my idea.

Stop stealing other's ideas and finish the alphabet project.
either that, or you can mail me the q-wing.

Dude, the Q is totally mine.  Jon said so.¬
¬
Quote from Jon at NWBrickCon 2002 as he held up the Q-wing (just about the