 Space / 31877
Re: A very special floating head christmas
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:26:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Ah, Dr Terrible. As I suspected, something terrible this way comes. It is, of course awesome how you use overexposure to an advantage.

You’re quite the thinker

The article is most informative and amusing. Some floating heads are just what I need to spruce up the place.

Why thank you, floating heads are just the thing you need.

Peace and dismembodiment,

Professor Whateverly

Dr. Terrible