 Space / 31760
    Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Christian Holden
   It has taken blood, sweat and tears (in that order), but I have finally gotten my LEGO comic up and running. It is illustrated entirely in LEGO bricks, pluss come "ditital remastering" (Photoshop). So without further ado: (URL) An uneasy truce (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.announce, FTX)

        Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Tony Hafner
     (...) I'm interested in checking this out, but it appears to be broken. The links on the "story" page that look like chapter titles take me to pages that have just one image of the chapter title in a larger fancier font... and nothing else. No text, (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Douglas Brod
     (...) You have to hit the "Previous/Next" on the left-hand side of the page, about 2/3 of the way down. Looks like there's only a page or two so far, in the prologue...if you hit "Next" from the Chapter 1 title page, it says it's still under (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Adrian Drake
     (...) Aha. 3 pages, to be exact. Looks like it could be promising. Nice use of backgrounds. However, you really ought to make navigation a little more intuitive. I'd put previous/next buttons at the bottom of each image. It's a pain to scroll back (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Tony Hafner
     (...) The comic navigation is really goofy. Using the next/prev links at the bottom of the site's main menu is not exactly intuitive, especially considering that you can't even see those links if you scroll to the bottom of the actual comic pages- (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Christian Holden
     (...) I apologize for the somewhat non-intuitive layout of the web page. There are apparently some things that needed clarification/improvement. 1)I have now made the story more easily navigatable. If you press an image, you will be taken to the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         RE: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Jeffrey Shaw
     (...) I have checked the page using Explorer 6 Service Pack 1 and Netscape 7.0. Netscape works fine, but Explorer is not doing o.k. Visit (URL) to see what I am talking about. This is a screen shot. I even switched to 800X600 and exited out of the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)

         Re: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Christian Holden
     (...) #$%& Microsnot. I stand corrected. I assumed it was working in new versions of IE for Windows. I tested the web page in most conceivable browsers on my Mac, and it worked fine in all of them. Then it turns out that Microsnot's IE for Mac is (...) (20 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        RE: Galactic Requiem - A dystopic LEGO comic —Jeffrey Shaw
   Good so far, but I need to say some of the same things already said here. I would suggest to use a table or similar layout tools to bring your page together. Your menu appears to be were it belongs, but the content starts below the menu on the (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.space)