 Space / 314
Re: Babylon 5 ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 21:18:56 GMT

Paul Baulch <paul@vic.bigpond.net.au> wrote in message
news:FK5n37.FvB@lugnet.com...
G.W.J. Hassink wrote in message ...

I think I now of three links to B5-ike ships:

Narn Fighter:
   http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/narn_fighter/index.html

This model is just excellent. The proportions and implied functionality
(engines, guns, etc.) are top-notch. I'd also like to note that click-hinges
generally rock. They are "Lego Piece Of The Year" in my books.

Except when they are used for cockpits!  Just imagine how many times kids
(young and old) around the world have ripped their x-wings to pieces just
trying to get the windscreen open or closed.  I'm not sure why a cockpit hinge
needs to be able to hold a half a pound or more of weight.

-John Van

-John Van