 Space / 258
Re: Babylon 5 ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 22:16:56 GMT

Jodi,

There have been some LEGO B5 designs posted on Lugnet:

http://www.lugnet.com/build/?n=1930
http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=3112

and im sure there are plenty of others out there.

Any one have any information as to what there doing with the spin offs?
Crusade was nice right up until they put a hold on it..

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
http://www.nugator.com

In lugnet.space, Jodi Neal writes:
Has anyone tried to make any of the ships from the TV show Babylon 5?  If so
how did they turn out?  And do you have them posted anywhere for viewing?  I
loved the show, but have no idea where to start to try and make a ship like
those on the show.

Thanks,
Jodi