 Space / 264
Re: Babylon 5 ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 21:25:39 GMT

Has anyone tried to make any of the ships from the TV show Babylon 5?  If • so
how did they turn out?  And do you have them posted anywhere for viewing? • I
loved the show, but have no idea where to start to try and make a ship like
those on the show.

I think I now of three links to B5-ike ships:

Narn Fighter:
    http://www.io.com/~jsproat/lego/narn_fighter/index.html

Starfury - 1
    http://www.sonic.net/~vineyard/b5/

Starfury - 2
    http://www.io.com/~jsproat/geocities.old/starfury.html

It seems from this page there was some thread about it
    http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=3112

Hope this helps.

                                                                Gerwin
Hassink