 Space / 262
Re: Babylon 5 ships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 20:08:14 GMT

Any one have any information as to what there doing with the spin offs?
Crusade was nice right up until they put a hold on it..

TNT pretty much killed Crusade when JMS wouldn't give upcreative control and
let TNT turn it into Voyager.  (With stuff like wrestlers guest starring,
lame plots, etc.).

Since the Sci-Fi channel passed on it, and I believe all of the actors
contracts have expired, I wouldn't hope to see it anywhere.

Besides, JMS is already working on another project (Non-B5 related).

It's always a sad day when the good shows fall pray to this sort of thing,
but yet we get stuck with the coninuing sage of Voyager!