 Space / 313
Re: FOTW - I find out today I had a FOTW 6 months ago! - I found I bought a 493, a 918 and a 497 withou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 14:02:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tobias Möller writes:
Yes! That´s what he numbers come from!
BTW, what does FOTW means? I guess it´s "Found Of The Week"
or "Found Of Thw World", but...

--Tobias

And to think they were sat in my boxes unknown for 6 months. I knew they • were
space, but I never bothered trying to find out what. It never occured to me
the numbers on the bricks might be the numbers of the sets (dugh!)

regards
lawrence

FOTW typically means "Find of the Week"
FOTM would be "Find of the Month"
FOTY is the ever-so-rare "Find of the Year"

And on, and on, etc...

Adrian
--
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/