 Space / 312
Re: FOTW - I find out today I had a FOTW 6 months ago! - I found I bought a 493, a 918 and a 497 withou
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:55:20 GMT

Yes! That´s what he numbers come from!
BTW, what does FOTW means? I guess it´s "Found Of The Week"
or "Found Of Thw World", but...

--Tobias

And to think they were sat in my boxes unknown for 6 months. I knew they • were
space, but I never bothered trying to find out what. It never occured to me
the numbers on the bricks might be the numbers of the sets (dugh!)

regards
lawrence