 Space / 30904
Re: The Outlaw Fleeb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 22:34:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:

He’s Dirk Splang, Fleebnork Hunter.

And his ship, the Outlaw Fleeb:

-click image and then click updates-

.space just got safer....I hope.

Jamie

This is the best ship I’ve seen this month (well, last month)! Like a B-Wing that didn’t get enough exercise... The turret is the strongest point of your ship; the tall yet integrated shape combined with a 90-degree double-barreled weapon is a perfect example of a great weapon. The red splashes on the fin and wing are well-positioned to break up the grey...but I think the ammo tubes on the underside of the wing would have been better were they a dark grey instead of dark red. Also, I wish there had been room for more detail to the cockpit, for either increased greebles or an overall shape/theme, but it still works out well. One of the best models you’ve made yet, IMO. Keep up the good work!

PS: Love the vertical thrusters :)