 Space / 30818
Re: The Outlaw Fleeb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 01:43:08 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Schin wrote:
   Wow, that ship looks like the wicked offspring of the Millenium Falcon and a B-Wing. Very cool. But the mostest coolest part is the boarding ramp; it’s awesome! Great use of parts there...

Derek

Thanks Derek.

Must be something in the old subconscious cause the Falcon is probably my favorite ship of all time (followed closely by the Ebon Hawk in KOTOR). And the b-wing just looks cool. The boarding ramp was the best out of 3 that I had made. That grill piece is just too cool.

Jamie