 Space / 30785
Re: The Outlaw Fleeb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 2004 05:21:58 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote: -snip-

-click image and then click updates-

.space just got safer....I hope.

Jamie

Like others have already said, this ship is like something you’d see in the Star Wars trilogy. (note I said trilogy) ;-)

My favourite details are the missiles and that fin in the centre. The rest of the ship is fantastic, as well. Excellent job, Jamie!

great design + right amount of greebles = success

Mladen Pejic