 Space / 30819
Re: The Outlaw Fleeb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 01:51:59 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mladen Pejic wrote:
   Like others have already said, this ship is like something you’d see in the Star Wars trilogy. (note I said trilogy) ;-)

My favourite details are the missiles and that fin in the centre. The rest of the ship is fantastic, as well. Excellent job, Jamie!

great design + right amount of greebles = success

Mladen Pejic

Thanks Mladen.

I needed something to fill in that wing between the gun and engines. So why not throw in 10 hidden missiles :). I’m not sure if I want to say this or else people might look at the ship diffrently, but the fin came about so that there would be something there to make the ship look like it wasn’t flying on its side. To me, that canopy made it look like it shoud be flying like the Slave 1.

Jamie