 Space / 30831
Re: The Outlaw Fleeb
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 06:50:22 GMT

In lugnet.space, Theodore Sammis II wrote:

That is one glorious hunk of junk! Everything down to Splangs backpack is downright cool...

And I’ll bet Crank could tell some really disturbing stories.

In Awe, TRS

Thanks Theodore.

I had Dirk around for quite a few months I just never got around to building him a ship. Back when I created him I was on a jet pack building binge (All from the J.U.M.P. pack I did for B.I.Joe). I just haven’t got around to posting them.

Old Crank can tell some good tales, but get him a six pack of 10w30 and then you in for some good stories. :)

Jamie