 Space / 30905
Re: Aliens discovered on Dino-World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:39:11 GMT

Pat,
Welcome to the Space world - i definately missed this way back when.  Sorry
about that!

Overall these creation are very creative - but a bit wild in color usage.  I
think if these were more uniform in color (following the basic main color,
detail color paradigm) - they would be much more successful.  I know much of
your piece usage (elephants, dinosaurs) prohibits this.

The main thing is, that these look EXTREMELY alien, in that they arent at all
human or human-oriented.  and that I think is the coolest bit.

-snip-
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/fleebcarts2.jpg>

The binoculars aliens in this picture are my favorite.  They look very.. not
forced.  Like actual aliens.

-I'd love to see this developed further, etc.  Very good.

-Lenny