 Space / 30016
30015  |  30017
Subject:
Aliens discovered on Dino-World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 2 Jan 2004 18:42:51 GMT

We have made contact with the inhabitants of Dino-world.  Theirs is a harsh
world filled with creatures never before seen in Lego form.  Behold the marvels
that were revealed:

The first peoples we made contact with are the Rouverdians:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/rouverdians.jpg>>

They were about to feed a War-beetle they called a Galidorix:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/feedingtime.jpg>>

The beast preferred the droids to the offered fleebnorks:

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/snakdroid.jpg>>

More photos:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/cupola.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/cupola2.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/fleebcarts2.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/galdorix.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/galdorix2.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/rear.jpg>

The Rouverdians are at war with another race of inhabitants and we will
investigate this further.

GREYTRON Captain P. Bunn
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/new-stuff/b2004.jpg>>