 Space / 30906
Re: Non spaceship Sci-fi creations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 21:49:14 GMT

Hey, I guess I could comment that I loved the big creature here:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nnubtap/Alien-Encounter/feedingtime.jpg

I actually went out and bought one of the elephant sets because of this creative
use of it's head [1]. I love how this reminds me of some of the big bugs in
"Starship Troopers."

So, see? I was totally influenced by your work. I lurk, but I'm trying to
commment a little more. I would say that anything that falls under the SciFi
perview should at least get a mention in .space and I guarantee lots of people
will see it and enjoy it, even if we don't commment.

-Evil Wayne

[1] Stupid slave to impulse-buying...

In lugnet.space, Patrick Bunn wrote:
I have made a few more of the Alien-encounter creatures and peoples and
wanted to see if this would be the appropriate place to post such creations.
They are definitely MOCs of the Science fiction variety but the vast majority
of space posts are ships, speeders, bases and etc.

The reason for my asking was my previous post
<http://news.lugnet.com/space/?n=30016>  was left without comment, although I
did post in the middle of Christmas vacation when space seemed deserted.

I will be putting up pictures in brickshelf shortly.  Let me know if you want
to see 'em.

Sorry for my ramble,

Pat Bunn