 Space / 30682
Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:
   Greetings!

The world is a tough place and space is even worst. Therefore, trouble is not a rare thing and when big corporations want something done, they call for Admiral Balthazar and his famous ship, the Concrete Donkey.

Although the ‘Donkey is not as agile as the Tsing, its firepower is so outstanding that people say “where the ‘Donkey goes, everything blows”.

Withouth further presentation, here is the Concrete Donkey!

LOL! This is one... interesting MOC. The shape is simple, yet the functionality is quite evident. While the design is quite odd and boxy, I like it- it fits, although I must agree with Gil about the wings. They do look rather spindly for the rest of the MOC, especially at the ‘roots’ of the wings. Lopping them shorter would make it look better.

The fiber optic thing is quite cool, as well.

On a different note- while the .Gif in this MOC is quite funny and acceptable, I hope it doesn’t turn into fad. The last thing I’d want to see is Lugnet turned into a flashing, garish typical message-board kind of place...

-JHK