 Space / 30668
Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:51:04 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:

Snip I forgot to say it could, of course, use more colour. (rather than more skulls;-) And also I offer you what I have learned to be the highest of praise: Where did you get all the gray pieces?

Peace

Professor Whateverly

I once found the set for 3$cdn, so about 2$US. Needless to say, I bought all of them and now, I have plenty of d-gray slopes, white skulls and J,Thunder Minifigs! There are some nice parts in this little set. It’s a shame I couldn’t get even more at that price!

Admiral Balthazar
Freelancer, mercenary and part-time game-show host