 Space / 30663
Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Tony Hafner wrote:
   So ugly, so absolutely beautiful- I love it! The animated dancing Balthazar adds a lot as well. And jeez- “Concrete Donkey”?!? That’s almost the best part!

I.... don’t know how to respond to that! Thank you, I guess !? :-)

   Heh... sorry... yes, that’s supposed to be a compliment. Very nicely done.

The bulky nose and wonky wing structure give it a mean outline. The color scheme works really well with the general smoothness accented by funky bits of texturing. The fig rocks too.

Ah...! That’s more like it! :-)

I didn’t know what to make of your comment at first, but I kind of figured out you meant wel. Anyway, thank you for the compliments. I’m really proud of myself too, everyone tells me I am quite beautiful. It must be my big smile I guess!

Admiral Balthazar
Freelancer, mercenary and part-time game-show host