 Space / 30687
Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:

SNIP

Ah.... I am not familiar with the UMRK... But I don’t do coke if that’s what you implied ;-)

No such implication intended. I meant that you had clearly spent your money wisely (on Lego) as Frank had (on recording equipment) rather than on something regretable. The further intent was to set up the example for others: If you want more of something useful (ie. Lego AND recording equipment in my case) then set priorities and don’t spend your money (and time) on useless crap. (ie. coke or even Coke etc)

Sometimes I’m deliberatly obscure, other times it’s inadvertant.

Best to all,

Ley

Ps. Terry, I will shop again someday, but first I must build and earn some more.

Hehe, don’t worry, I never thaught you implied it! As for the shopping part, I wish you luck, my store is permanently closed. I’m now a buyer, not a seller!

Terry