 Space / 30673
Re: Admiral Balthazar's Concrete Donkey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:23:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Terry Prosper wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote: • SNIP
   And also I offer you what I have learned to be the highest of praise: Where did you get all the gray pieces?

Peace

Professor Whateverly

I once found the set for 3$cdn, so about 2$US. Needless to say, I bought all of them and now, I have plenty of d-gray slopes, white skulls and J,Thunder Minifigs! There are some nice parts in this little set. It’s a shame I couldn’t get even more at that price!

Hey Terry,

Yeah, I scored a few of those too. But, um... it wasn’t actually a serious question. I mean, I’ve shopped at your Bricklink store, so I have a good idea about where you get your gray pieces; same places we all do. (I think. Do you have Zellers in Québec?) Sorry I wasn’t clear about my intent.

What I was referring to was the number of times I’ve seen the question as a comment in reviews and elsewhere. It reminds me of a question someone once asked Frank Zappa about how he got all the recording equipment at his home studio. (the aptly named Utility Muffin Research Kitchen or UMRK) and his reply was: “I don’t do coke” Priorities, kids.

Peace,

Ley