 Space / 30662
MOC: The Pegasus Fighter/Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:18:54 GMT

The Pegasus is the most versatile single seat fighter/scout rocket money can
buy. Whatever your need, scramble interceptions, orbital superiority, combat
space patrol, front line or remote support, or long range scouting, the Pegasus
can provide, and is the market leader in several of those niches.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~ghaberbe/pegasus.htm

Notes:

I am a big fan of classic science fiction, with those cool phallic shaped rocket
ships with big fans (We saw lots last year, or was it the year before?). I
decided to make my own, but start small, which makes the curves a little harder.

I'm not especially happy with the pictures, but I just installed Redhat 9 on MY
computer, and I'm going to try and install a Kensington Video Cam on it, so I
hopefully I can get closer, clearer pictures with the manual focus, versus what
I get with my daughter's Jam Cam.

Let me know what you think,

Thanks,

George