 Space / 30661
Re: .Space Squares Beware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:02:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney wrote:
snip

The folder is already moderated, and can be seen here:

Very nice work, Daniel! I like the use of Clikits and stickers ... especially
the um ... leaf symbol ... by the door of the bus :-)

-Tim

Thanks! Once I saw the Clickits hearts and flowers, I knew I had to do this.
Also, the wierd Clickits cord things (there's one wrapped haphazardly around the
engine of the flower) seem like they may have alot of potential for use in more
legitimate space projects. About the leaf symbol... uh, it's, um to show that
the vehicle runs on ecologically friendly, renewable leaf-type products, hemp or
some such.

-Daniel