 Space / 30669
Re: .Space Squares Beware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 18:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   I also built a space cadillac for some g-men.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/happyweasel/Space-Black-Caddy/p1100953.jpg
Please let me know what you think.

Daniel Rubin

Nice stuff Daniel!

I really like the Space Hippies models, but the Space Caddie is simply beautiful. I want one!!!!! Can you sell it or at least put the instructions on BS?

Admiral Balthazar
Freelancer, mercenary and part-time game-show host