 Space / 30685
Re: MOC: The Pegasus Fighter/Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 00:13:21 GMT

In lugnet.space, George Haberberger wrote:
   The Pegasus is the most versatile single seat fighter/scout rocket money can buy. Whatever your need, scramble interceptions, orbital superiority, combat space patrol, front line or remote support, or long range scouting, the Pegasus can provide, and is the market leader in several of those niches.

I like this a lot. Those old-style rockets have always had a certain look to them... its nice to see a MOC of one.

This is cool- an almost mini-rocket. The smooth shape is cool, yet the simple details like the cockpit, the steps leading up and the swing-out door with ladder really make this MOC work. It has a kind of classic-spaceish look around it that I like, since you rarely see it these days in the age of greeblies and studless-ness.

Keep it up.

-JHK