 Space / 30744
Re: The Pegasus Fighter/Scout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 14:14:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, David Simmons wrote:
Hey George,

It took me a minute to figure out how you did the ladder leading the pilot's
seat.  In a word, AWESOME.  I hope I can remember that one for the future.
Super cool!

The only thing missing is the smoke coming out of the engine and then rising
directly up into the air!  That always makes me laugh when I see it in the
show.

Dave

Dave,

Thanks, but I must admit I borrowed that ladder idea from someone else's space
MOC about two years ago. It was a good fit when I changed orientation of the
cockpit.

Someday when I have the free time I should add lots of smoke and such using the
GIMP.

Thanks,

George