 Space / 30681
Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 20:40:10 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Ley Ward wrote:
   Yes folks, we come in peace. We refitted and repainted one of those UPS Airvans (1) This should settle those colour issues. We envision a universe (or universes, a ‘meta-universe’, if you will) where Good and Evil (and 3vil) can coexist in Peace and Harmony. Please use appropriate eyewear before viewing. People on heart medication should proceed with caution.

Hee hee....

Here in Atlanta, there’s a Volkswagen dealer that has a few VW Golf cars painted in a tone that’s vaguely similar to that vehicle.

for some reason, “Rasta-van” comes to mind.... looks like fun!

Scott Lyttle