 Space / 30651
Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 16:22:54 GMT

In lugnet.space, Rick Hallman wrote:
   WTF.

Thank you! (you did mean ‘what total fabulousness’ right?;-) Well let the smack-talk begin :-p

That thing is as ugly as well. i can’t compare it to much of anything.

Do you mean “ugly, like only an earth mother could love” or worse? We might as well get used to this. I’m offering you a glimpse of the future when Keith Goldman has all our gray bricks and Lego doesn’t produce them anymore. How about ‘Belville Space’. Jeez, now I’m scaring myself.

Peace anyway,

Professor Whateverly