 Space / 30731
Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 19:54:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, James Wilson wrote:
   Cool! Partridge Family in space!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX

Hey James,

Ha ha! I just knew this would come up. I remember (as I imagine you do too) when that show was first on television. That was long before VCRs (let alone TiVo and such), kids, so when you wanted to watch a show, you actually sat there when it was on! (woah, freaky!) Though, my idea was based on the original Further, the rectilinearity of the bricks does give it the Mondrianesque quality of the Partridge Family bus. How’s that for a cultural mélange? ;-)>=

C’mon get happy!

Professor Whateverly

Click on folks