 Space / 30733
Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:52:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

Yo, Sean, you young folks have such a groovy and colourful way of talking. Thanks. I like your Red Rocket 2 (it has a wonderful ‘40s vibe and old-school technique), but have you considered taking your latest build to the next level? I’m thinking ‘Rainbow Rocket’ and you know you’d have more pieces to choose from, which would make it bigger. (and thus ‘better’ without even utilizing the full power of Junior Anti-Logic)

Peace and swoosh,

Professor Whateverly

LOL! Rainbow Rocket. It’d have to put a LaVar Burton Minifig at the helm, I think. Make it the Reading Rainbow Rocket.

The Blue Rocket is already going to be larger, even with just my blue brick, but It originally started as a patriotic Red/White/Blue rocket.

That..well...sucked the first go round. It looked like a giant popsicle.

I might do red/white striped fins and engines for this ship, only time will tell what my brick/slope supply will yeild.

The next one has already been inspired by his 3vilness the 3GA. Captain Crash’s enemies need a vehicle of their own as well.

But Rainbow Rocket....Hmmmm, we did just do a big draft for the 4400 tub, and I have one full tub as well....then there was that big box ‘o brick I got from Value Village. That would just be appropriate...

Sigh, I’m gonna be busy. Time to get that TIVO I’ve been looking at. :p

-Sean