 Space / 30727
Re: We come in Peace....Man (New MOC Further 2.0)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:18:32 GMT

In lugnet.space, Adrian Drake wrote: Snippety-snip

Ahh, yes, the old VW Golf Harlequin Edition. They weren’t demos, they actually sold ‘em to the public, although they only made about 300 of them. They’d take four cars, each painted a different color, and then swap all the body panels around.

Fun!

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Fun indeed! I just wish they’d done that for the new Beetle too. We need more of this sort of thing. (and more colours)

“Pilots wanted”

Peace and rainbows,

Professor Whateverly