 Space / 30201
Re: Materializing (delurking) Seed part MOC etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 14:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
   Sweeper: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=68521

Well that’s an interesting use of brooms, but I find it lacking in skulls.

   (1) I really don’t like the term ‘lurking’. It’s not like I’ve been hanging around outside your house or following Keith’s mom or anything. Sheesh!

Lurking is a perfectly acceptable activity. You just need to make sure Keith’s mom knows you’re someone who knows him so she asks him lots of questions about his “creepy friend who’s always lurking around.”

Your Lord and Master,

3GA