 Space / 30216
Re: Materializing (delurking) Seed part MOC etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 23:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:
Hello everybody

SNIP
Welcome aboard!

the 'sweeper':  nice simple use of pieces & great whimsey factor- the
skull-ification in the other posts is funny too.  cool. By 'dirty' messages,
does that mean a 5-stud piece creation cleans up 4-letter words  ;) ?

On a more somber note. I was quite choked about Travis. Even though I never
communicated with him, I felt that I knew him. I always enjoyed his humour and
his creativity. While I read the many responses to the sad news, I pulled out
one of the 5-stud bricks and came up with the base which sat on my desk until a
few days ago, when I pulled out my box of flames and knew what I had made the
base for. I thought that others might like to play with the idea, as the parts
are readily available and adaptable. Thats a -4274 Technic Pin 1/2- making the
sixth connection possible. The bowl uses standard gravity to keep it there, so
it's very fragile (as are we all)

In memory of Travis Kunce:

Well, enjoy and PLMKWYT

Best to all,
Ley

SNIP

The Eternal flame tears me up when it should cheer me up.  This should be a
'memorial' moonbase module AS IS-simple, somber, & sweeping (emotionally).  what
is the bowl?  Lego piece or other?

Jeff