 Space / 30208
Re: Materializing (delurking) Seed part MOC etc.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 2004 18:52:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   Now look what you’ve done:

MUAHAHAHAHAAA!!!! Excellent.

   But wait, could there be something more evil than 3vil? http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=626708

I don’t know... it hasn’t been moderated. :P

Thanks Mark. I am truly honoured to be ‘visited’ by the Grand Admiral on my first post. Does this make me a minion? If you’ll excuse me now, I must attend to the cloning machine. It’s making this really wierd noise...

Well I’m not sure if my visiting you makes you a minion, but creating 3vil MOCs certainly helps. Muahaha.

Your Lord and Master,

3GA