 Space / 28911
Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:49:27 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

<snip>

Nice one Allister!

I don't normally comment on MOC's in .space (although I hand out highlights and
spotlights as I see fit) but I had to on this one :)

It looks like the McLaren F1 police car for offroad use, as-in Allister McLaren
Future 1.

Lame jokes aside, I love it!

If you do make this one in LDRAW/MLCAD, please let us know so I can try my hands
on this one - it would appear it's not only LDRAW that has the parts this time
.)

And yes, you may use the word "cool" and "Jack Stone" in the same meaning; *IF*
you use the word "not" inbetween, as in: "Jack Stone is not cool".

But the lights and the blue castle dragon flames are.

Oops, must not use the c-word in here. I'd better scurry off.

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe