 Space / 28906
Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 00:08:51 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Kunce wrote:

   hey,

this thing is sweet looking... i just picked up another one of these pullback motors and was looking at the thing scratchin my head thinking “how many of these do i have to own before i’ll ever use one.” Glad to see that at least someone is. I’ve been wanting to do something with wheels, but my last attempt failed miserably.

Go for it. They’re a hoot. I’ve got about 8 of the little ones. If you put skinny tyres on ‘em they scoot about polished floors all over the place in a highly amusing, Keystone cops kind of way. Wee Dougal and I have a ball with them.

I love how this thing look so the part for offroad. When I saw this on BS, I thought it was a 4 wheeler. And even after I got a good look, it still looks like you could take that canopy off and put some handlebars on and it would be a great technicfig scale 4 wheeler.

Hmmm. Good idea. Mind you, technic figures don’t sit astride things very well, and their arms are too short.

   Also, what are those parts that the sirens are made from?

These. They were orignially found in Jack Stone sets, but they seem to be popping up in the World City sets now too.

Cheers,

Allister