 Space / 28893
Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:28:44 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:

Folder - pre-moderated for your viewing pleasure

That’s really snazzy. I like the fenders. One (incredibly tiny) minor nitpick though. I think most police light bars have the red on one side and the blue on the other, not doubled up on both sides like how you show it. But hey, I don’t know what your basis was so maybe I should just butt out :)

Adrian

http://www.brickfrenzy.com