 Space / 28896
Re: Wasteland pursuit vehicle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 13:45:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Even newly colonised worlds need law and order, and to help quell the tide of banditry that frontier towns inevitably attract, colony authorities have adopted the use of high speed off-road capable police vehicles such as the Wasteland ORS (Off Road Sports) for aptrol and pursuit on even the most difficult terrain.