 Space / 28912
Re: Captain Crash's Red Rocket 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 06:20:41 GMT

Inspired by Wayne Hussey's large rocket, this is something I've had on the
shelf
for a while...a long while, but never got around to taking pictures of the
finished model.  For that matter, it only recently became Red Rocket 2
with the
addition of the third and fourth fins.  Boy it stands up better than Red
Rocket
1.  (Which some may remember from NWBrickCon)

I love the sculpted 1950's Sci-Fi look.  I have tried to do this kind of
thing before but failed.  this is really nice.  I'm just waiting for an
Austin Powers style Rocket, to really cover all the bases....

hehehe

Leg Godt
Travis Matheson