 Space / 28914
Re: Captain Crash's Red Rocket 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.adventurers
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:14:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

I love the sculpted 1950's Sci-Fi look.  I have tried to do this kind of
thing before but failed.  this is really nice.

Thanks a lot!  It's actually been so long since I built this one, I failed to
reproduce it when I went to build a second recently!  I've got to pull it apart
a little to reimind myself of the 'round' patterns.  Once you get going though,
it becomes easy to expand out.

-Sean "I need to figure out a title or sig image" Forbes