 Space / 28274
Re: No news is good news (re: It's awfully quiet in here)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:29:56 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
The stars are aligned against us spacers currently. Let's crawl back into our
Moonbases and let this zenith pass.

     Stars don't align against us.  They point the way.  .Spacers don't crawl
into moonbases to hide.  We build them.  We don't let zeniths pass.  We boldly
go.
     This news holds possibilities for a gathering of humankind.  There are
admittedly negative possibilities as well, but why hide from the negatives when
we can confront them and work toward real humanity?
     Another country in space is good, even if it's someone who makes America
nervous.  Competition between Russia and America spurred discovery and growth.
Maybe this is just what we need to revitalize NASA in the public eye (and
checkbook) and usher in a new era of learning, building, and doing.
     .Space!!!

Peace and Long Life,
Tony Alexander