 Space / 28254
28253  |  28255
Subject:
No news is good news (re: It's awfully quiet in here)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2003 03:06:34 GMT

Perhaps it's good there's not much said, as a current search on space news over
at cnn.com found nothing but bad news. NASA safety panel resignings, China going
to space, a satallite declared a total loss. sigh

The stars are aligned against us spacers currently. Let's crawl back into our
Moonbases and let this zenith pass.

Besides, those castle folk need a break. No they don't. SPACE!

Aaron S