 Space / 28273
28272  |  28274
Subject:
Grand Admiral's New Clothes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Sep 2003 05:19:34 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Now with 30% more Freem!

-Grand Admiral

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Grand Admiral's New Clothes

(...) Quite spiffy. Consider yourself lucky that the Mrs. tolerates the BDub poster. :-) (URL) (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Grand Admiral's New Clothes

(...) looking stylish, as always, GA... but now with spiffy new rank insignias (insigniae?). it's a cool change, and the extra Freem is almost palpable. -Anthony (21 years ago, 27-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)
  Re: Grand Admiral's New Clothes

Admiral, (URL) This consistant display of public nudity must end. Many are even questioning you being a natural redhead. I do like the new uniform... when it's PUT ON. Another concern we have is... where's the symbol man? Like, where's your CS logo? (...) (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)
  Re: Grand Admiral's New Clothes

Is that fig uniform top even official? I'd hate to imagine a Grand Admiral wearing a clone brand even if its just his laundry day outfit. Then again I suppose we all know what its like to wear something that the women folk purchase for us. -tk (21 years ago, 29-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)