 Space / 28288
Re: Grand Admiral's New Clothes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 29 Sep 2003 15:15:33 GMT

Admiral,

http://www.fleebnork.com/?m=newga&n=0

This consistant display of public nudity must end. Many are even questioning you being a natural redhead.

I do like the new uniform... when it’s PUT ON.

Another concern we have is... where’s the symbol man? Like, where’s your CS logo? Have ya sold us out maaan? come on?? What’s the deal? Are you in league with another faction??

From the Concerned Action Hiarchy Of Officer’s Tailoring Services. (CAHOOTS)

Admiral Giddens <><
http://www.classic-space.com
space.